Measurements have been put in place to track, rank and publish findings to the sales force and partners. This includes shelf space, promotional compliance, and points of proximity.
Build and maintain category captaincy by focusing on: strategy, brand, channel, customer and outlet execution.
Retail Data Analysis
We utilise retail scan data and reports to continually monitor each business, to ensure that objectives are being achieved.
The following is monitored on an ongoing basis:
- Share Per Brand
- Overall Trend by Segment
- Market Share Contribution Per SKU
- Competitor Value and Volume Share
- Market Share
- Share By Customer
- Overall Trend By Type
- Average Price Evolution
We also monitor point of sale material, availability of products, price points, display presence, location and competition.
Using and disseminating data to the account executives is paramount:
Category Management through key focus areas resulting in value and volume growth.
Key areas are:
- The approach to category planning
- The process utilised to develop joint category business plans
- Increase value by up-scaling external contact
- Tailor our approach to satisfy the retailers needs
Value Added Services
Through excellent national representation, maximised range and space, category reviews and joint business planning we are able to further enhance retailer relationships.
3 levels of planning:
1. Fast Track Qualitative
2. Fast Track Continuous
3. 8 Step Process
Retailer Strategy Development
These relationships are further enhanced through the development of retailer strategies encompassing stratograms, scorecards, tactics and implementation.
Strong brand focus:
- We innovate your value proposition in the marketplace
- We protect, grow and defend your market share
- We focus on key drivers that affect your value growth (smarter promotions, value-added activities, more display weeks and better display promotions)
- We drive strategy throughout the year
Our integrated planning process ensures effective coverage of our consumers, account and channels.